4th order design ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

tdford5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ohio
looking for a 4th design ,i dont know if buck is still around ,wanna put my 2 12" v3's in the bed of my extended cab s10 any other thoughts or preferences please come forward , any other designers/builders let me know just wanna free up my cab for other goodies any ideas and or pics of id appreciate

thanks

ok ill hit one of them up ,ready to do this blow thru always wanted to do one i guess this will be my challenge this winter

I can come up with something for you. I'll just need to know the subs, amp, and max dimensions. For the blowthrough, I'll need to know how tall and wide the port opening can be into the cab of the truck and any specific area you would want it.

@skdooley ok far as the port into the cab i really dont care wherever it is or big it is ill work around it heading to work now ill pm u the max dimensions sometime this weekend or if u could pm me a phone number we could talk ,this would also help me understand some different things i could possibly do thanks bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.