couple different subs up for trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Ok first two subs are near mint two DD 9512H series d4. Would trade these for two new style T2 15's or four sa12's d2's. Second is a rockford fosgate T2 15 D4 Bnib, will trade for another 9500h series or motors. Third would be two mint sa12's d2 will trade for either T2 15 or another 9500. Just want to get a couple matching subs to start a new build. Pics to come tonight. Oh and one of the dd's has the dust cap reglued back on it flew off. Its clean though only a little excess glue

[/uRL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the DD 9512h's have this type of basket?

dd-9512h-d4-9500-serisi-30-cm-subwoofer_resmi_mg2Ag.jpg

I know the g's do, and I think the h's do too.

If they do have this style basket, I am interested.

Can you PM or test me pics?

Pics added bump

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Yes they do exact match

Do the DD 9512h's have this type of basket?
dd-9512h-d4-9500-serisi-30-cm-subwoofer_resmi_mg2Ag.jpg

I know the g's do, and I think the h's do too.

If they do have this style basket, I am interested.

Text me at 850-554-6522

Can you PM or test me pics?
up

So your willing to trade the dd's for a pair of T2's right??? Yes, I know where a pair of new styles are and he regrets buying so I might have someone for you...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...