Rockford Power vs Alpine Type R

Participant count
  • Participant list

nickrolando

I have had the Rockford Power 6.5" in 2 previous cars. I also know the Alpine Type R are in the same price range. What do you guys prefer. They will be on a 4 channel kicker amp 70rms to each channel. Also will be a kicker mono amp on a 12" L7.

What are your opinions?

Thanks so much for opinions in advance.

honestly you won't hear a difference too many things to take into consideration what type of power you're going to use are you going to deaden your doors etc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
The surprise wasn’t that they didn’t offer one…it’s how much engineering went into making it easily replaceable, and then not offering one. Maybe...
Thanks ya. Just pulled the trigger on the 1500BDCP because of the constant power that RF developed to help with the ohm rise.
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...

About this thread

nickrolando

nickrolando
Rockland, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nickrolando