Infinity Kappa 60.2cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitchitorsellit

Item(s) for Sale:

Infinity Kappa 60.2cs

These are old component Infinities never used in the original packaging.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new.

Price:

No price. Going to toss these to the trash unless someone is interested.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If you are serious, these really are brand new. Never used. I'll need at least $20 plus shipping to make it worth my effort. From personal experience these sound great particularly at high volume. They do lack mid bass as does pretty much every driver.

These have never been uses and have been in the plastic all this time. So if you truly are interested I need 20 bucks plus shipping or they go to the dumpster.

I can provide pics and such but at such a low cost I doubt you care.

You must know they sound great if filtered for higher freq.

Let me know what you want.

same here, i already have the 62.1i speakers in both front/rear doors, these would be great for my kick panels, if all else fails let me know. (plus my car's an infiniti, so it reallymakes the system)

matthew

If you are serious, these really are brand new. Never used. I'll need at least $20 plus shipping to make it worth my effort. From personal experience these sound great particularly at high volume. They do lack mid bass as does pretty much every driver.
These have never been uses and have been in the plastic all this time. So if you truly are interested I need 20 bucks plus shipping or they go to the dumpster.

I can provide pics and such but at such a low cost I doubt you care.

You must know they sound great if filtered for higher freq.

Let me know what you want.
idk man, i can get good midbass with almost any driver with my deadened and treated doors/proper baffles and seals.

7 post, "I can send pics but I doubt you want to see them at this price" uhmmm, am I the only one that is sketched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...