Do a paper for money?

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Judge me if you want but I forgot about this assignment. I am looking for someone to write me a two-three page paper about garbage and trash in the United States. How much trash we produce, why we produce as much as we do, the effects of our massive amounts of garbage on the environment and world overall, where are system is flawed. and whatever else you can talk about. resources are needed but not in crazy amounts. please only people who are good with grammar, and smart enough to not get me an F. I am already creating a massive PowerPoint tonight and wont have enough time to finish the paper. This is my first time ever asking this but i have to do what i have to do to pass. serious inquires only. we will discuss a price. the paper will be due by 10 Am tomorrow. i will scan the paper through plagiarism detectors as we have one on my school website and i will use another very trusting one i know about so that stuff will not fly and you will not get paid.

MODS if this is against the rules delete this thread

shoot yourself in the face.
lol I did mess up pretty bad. I just take on more than i can handle with school classes wise. That's definitely not deserving of me shooting myself though. I know there has got to be some broke smart people on this site willing to write for two hours to get some cash. never asked this before and hopefully never will again, but its going to get done.

lol I did mess up pretty bad. I just take on more than i can handle with school classes wise. That's definitely not deserving of me shooting myself though. I know there has got to be some broke smart people on this site willing to write for two hours to get some cash. never asked this before and hopefully never will again, but its going to get done.
then shoot someone else in the face. doesnt really matter to me.

What kind of price are we looking at? I can probably spit out a decent paper and link it to a lot of it to my Environmental Communications/Sciences class.

The Achilles heel of this plan is that if the style and voice of this new paper doesn't match your previous work it'll be obvious something is not right. Also whoever takes the job will need to go from YOUR notes and stats that you're covering on your powerpoint. Assuming you've done enough research to make up some graphs and slides how tough is padding out 3 pages of ******** re-hashing that + a few footnotes? Snort a few Ritalin and stay up all night and get her done.

The Achilles heel of this plan is that if the style and voice of this new paper doesn't match your previous work it'll be obvious something is not right. Also whoever takes the job will need to go from YOUR notes and stats that you're covering on your powerpoint. Assuming you've done enough research to make up some graphs and slides how tough is padding out 3 pages of ******** re-hashing that + a few footnotes? Snort a few Ritalin and stay up all night and get her done.
the teacher for this class has been absent from class 80% of the days, not exaggerating. he doesn't know me or my style of writing at all. i would also go through and edit a couple things if someone does this paper.there are zero notes that i've taken because this course project is on whatever environmental issue i want. even if i pull an all nighter i would be short on time. its finals week so they overload us with homework that they know we'll be up late doing. Im going to try the best i can to finish everything but getting this out of the way would relieve alot of stress.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offwall.gif.29a91b9b265d47af4b8e33fc5b558d18.gif woot woot
been clean on everything but smoke since july 21st 2012. would rather fail the class then do that lol

the teacher for this class has been absent from class 80% of the days, not exaggerating. he doesn't know me or my style of writing at all. i would also go through and edit a couple things if someone does this paper.there are zero notes that i've taken because this course project is on whatever environmental issue i want. even if i pull an all nighter i would be short on time. its finals week so they overload us with homework that they know we'll be up late doing. Im going to try the best i can to finish everything but getting this out of the way would relieve alot of stress.
Oh well. I'd help, but I have a pile of work to do and I'm leaving on a 3 day road trip tomorrow morning. I have so little free time I'm probably going to sell my PS4 that I haven't even taken out of the box yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies