Do a paper for money?

Oh well. I'd help, but I have a pile of work to do and I'm leaving on a 3 day road trip tomorrow morning. I have so little free time I'm probably going to sell my PS4 that I haven't even taken out of the box yet.
your good. its my fault for taking on more than i could handle. ill figure it out though.

2-3 pages should only take you an hour. you could be done by now.
Kind of what I was thinking...anyone with a decent intelligence level could BS this thing in an hour or so. You've got just under 12 hours, that's plenty of time to finish your powerpoint AND the paper AND still get a good night's sleep.

Kind of what I was thinking...anyone with a decent intelligence level could BS this thing in an hour or so. You've got just under 12 hours, that's plenty of time to finish your powerpoint AND the paper AND still get a good night's sleep.
im attempting do to that now. im currently writing two full final papers and doing this powerpoint. i started the paper on the garbage and hopefully can finish it.

2-3 pages should only take you an hour. you could be done by now.
im trying to do that now. this isnt the only assignment i have due tomorrow i have two others and a powerpoint. i have been hustling assignment together quickly and well written since i started school. just over loaded tonight but i started the paper and got almost a page done. just got to put in work

Just print this thread and entitle your paper;

"The Truth About Garbage: How the Broken, Mismanaged US School System Fails to Educate People But Successfully Teaches Them How to Lie and Cheat"

No offence to you, btw. You're a victim of this fugging nonsensical race for fancy pieces of paper to hang on the wall which prove nothing about the person who's name is on them other than that they've mastered the art of short term, rote memorization.

EDIT: Well, that and lying. ;-)

/rant

Just print this thread and entitle your paper;
"The Truth About Garbage: How the Broken, Mismanaged US School System Fails to Educate People But Successfully Teaches Them How to Lie and Cheat"

No offence to you, btw. You're a victim of this fugging nonsensical race for fancy pieces of paper to hang on the wall which prove nothing about the person who's name is on them other than that they've mastered the art of short term, rote memorization.

EDIT: Well, that and lying. ;-)

/rant
your 100% correct about the system. no matter what though i am going to do what i got to do to get paid and get my education. i dont need the paper done anymore ive been working my *** on it for hours along with two other final minimum 10 page essays and a power point. i am not a liar, a cheater, or any of the things you mentioned above though. i am just a kid who works his butt off on everything he does and every now and then would like a little help.

you are a liar. and a cheater. and a bitch. so shut the fuck up and do like every other bitch has ever done and find a man to solve your problems.

How ironic, I'm reading this while I'm working on my powerpoint for Capstone project that's due in less than 12 hours....time to stop getting distracted and get back to it.

you are a liar. and a cheater. and a b[/C sLOR]itch. so shut the fuck up and do like every other bitch has ever done and find a man to solve your problems.

damm someone failed school and is living a life of poverty. im sorry im going to make more money than you. than ima take your ***** and she will do my work.

forgot your mom and your sister been doing my projects for years. your mom ain't so good at writing though so i dropped her *** and now shes just my sandwich making *****.

How ironic, I'm reading this while I'm working on my powerpoint for Capstone project that's due in less than 12 hours....time to stop getting distracted and get back to it.
ended up just pulling an all nighter. got two hours of sleep. if i can get at least a 75% on these papers i will be happy.

well an all nighter beside a two hour nap at 6am. now back on way to school to do it all again lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thatguy12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
thatguy12
Madtown, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies