nkrell11
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product:

Above ^^^^^

2. Specs:

1500 RMS lol.

3. Description/Condition:

Alright so here is the deal I picked these up from a sundown yard sale a while back they are qc rejects. I don't know why they were rejected boxes and invoices didn't specify these sound fine to me I've had each one on a bc2k and nothing seemed amiss or if there is a tick or anything like that maybe I'm missing it. This being stated I would set they look very good I guess you can be the judge on mechanical. I would like to get my amp hooked up today and take a video of them playing I had been waiting on reducers from toolmaker. I will take more pictures if you need to see something else these are the ones I took today in between classes.

4. Price: :

$350 Picked up located in central Michigan would meet 3 hours away one way if necessary. At this point I will entertain trades but I will most likely decline. I will also entertain shipping them as I have the boxes that they came in. Please note that the shipping weight is 65lbs each so it will be slightly expensive. If you do not have any money please don't talk to me until you do. I feel the price is extremely fair since the motors go for around 150 alone.

5. Pictures:

null_zps7f1ad9e8.jpg

null_zps141f8293.jpg

null_zpsd8ed69e9.jpg

Will also include the box and a 4th order that I want happy with that would need a new back pannel if you are interested and local the Pontiac symbol isn't attached because I lost interest in finishing the box kind getting away from audio slowly.

null_zps5bafc0e0.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah about 45-1hr you know you want them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

^^^couldn't talk to you ain't got no money!!! lol^^^

always decide to get rid of sh1t after I do sh1t.... leaving me with sh1t.... lol

^^^couldn't talk to you ain't got no money!!! lol^^^

always decide to get rid of sh1t after I do sh1t.... leaving me with sh1t.... lol
Thought I told you I was downgrading a while back?? Got an AB HD 15 if you're in the market??

Thought I told you I was downgrading a while back?? Got an AB HD 15 if you're in the market??
I was talking back before, I wanted 'em and you were thinking about it then said that you wanted to make a new box and was gonna end up keeping them... lol naw 15 is too big for my ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...