4th order 2 SA8V2's in a ported through the rear deck

sbarber82
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Building this for my buddy for two SA8V2 subs. It is .2 sealed each and 1.1 ported shared. Tuned to 50hz. Powered by a Hifonics BRX2400D wired 2 ohms (1600 watts).

Porting it through the rear deck in his cadillac deville with a aero port. Got the cuft measurements from T-fade. This little beast should be pretty loud!

interesting setup there, I'd also love to hear what this sounds like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Good design, but I would be real worried about the sealed section being that small. Not saying it wont work or sound good, just never seen any Sundown design run in a sealed that small. Ive got a 4th order design for an sa8 and mine is about .50 with the sub inverted @ 50 hz and it was done that small for space requirement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.