Status
Not open for further replies.

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

JVC KD-AVX2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works 100% no dings, scratches, or other cosmetic or mechanical issues. I've only used it a couple months.

Price:

100$ shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Comes with remote (no box), cage, and wires. "parking break" wire is soldered to ground already so you won't need switch or anything.

Unit is very nice. solid build quality and fine sound. Never skipped for me and I play music pretty loud. Plays DVD's, CD's, and MP3's burned to CD or DVD. Has 5.1 channel pre-amp outs and aux in/out RCA's. Only downside is that it does not have any USB or SD card slot.

If you don't need USB/SD you won't find better for the money.

Item Pictures:

I have feedback here, on CACO, on DIYMA, and approaching 25,000 on eBay. I may post pictures later if I have time, and will definitely text or email pics to anyone who asks.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I run the avx1 in my car and can say it's a good unit. One thing about it if its like mine the aux in that is built in only will play sound to the hu powered speakers the amp wont get the signal. But it's 6 dollars for the adapter that turns the cd changer into an aux input that works like a regular aux input. Good deal here!

I run the avx1 in my car and can say it's a good unit. One thing about it if its like mine the aux in that is built in only will play sound to the hu powered speakers the amp wont get the signal. But it's 6 dollars for the adapter that turns the cd changer into an aux input that works like a regular aux input. Good deal here!
Interesting. I never tried that. Are you sure there's not a setting for that though? Seems very odd.

Does it control ipod?
I don't own an iPod so I couldn't tell you.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...