american bass xfl 12s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garretttt4
10+ year member

big pimpin
Watertown sd
Item(s) for Sale:

two american bass xfl 12s. dual 2 ohm, was ran on my sundown sae 1200d at 2 ohms for about two weeks so each sub was getting about 300 watts. shipped in original boxes. one sub is sold!!!!!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 just because they've been mounted.

Price:

170 each shipped FIRM!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

IMAG0328_zps474fabd4.jpg

IMAG0220_zpsd87fc739.jpg

IMAG0223_zps10d06bd7.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i'm trying to help you ,thats why i said i'll vouche for how old they are .i'll keep an eye out for you as well on other forums to
Alright cool. I got a 3 people that are interested. Hopefully someone will take um!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...