which subs?

f250
10+ year member

Ok. Gunna be going in a 03 f250xlt under the back seat. Don't want to rattle the truck to shit considering I'm gunna have the truck for the next about 5 years.... Should I do two little 8s or one 12? If I do 8s it'll be sundown sa8 and if I do a 12 it'll be a AA mayhem.

2 8's under the back seat ,i have 4 vfl 8's under mine in my z 71 .and they are for sale .also this makes like 3 members from watertown sd on the forum here .

2 8's under the back seat ,i have 4 vfl 8's under mine in my z 71 .and they are for sale .also this makes like 3 members from watertown sd on the forum here .
Really? Who else is from here!!??!! How far do you think I'd have to raise my seats?

[quote name='f250']I'll have to hit him up then! Thanks! How are the vfl 8s then?[/QUOTE]

contact @SPLaudio ; has some really nice custom us made 8 inch subs that will blow you away brand new. corey makes amazing subs cant wait to get my new one from him

The vfl 8s are sweet got all 4 of them on 2200 watts rms I thought they weren't very loud at first but turns out my box was tuned to low so I switched to ports to shorter ones and its a lot louder now. And hits the lows with authority now gonna be bass racing it tomorrow ill get some videos up on Sunday or Monday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.