What does everyone usually tune their wall to for daily???

yea most walls ive seen arent tuned that low bc 99% of people doin walls are for spl. and thats jis.to low of a tune ..but if u dont plan on competing tune to ur liking ..im sure soneone on here can help u design one if.u give them dimensions...and also might be able to find another magnum owner to chime in

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

what sub(s) and amp(s) ? just curious

While doing a wall in 95% of cases there is plenty of room to design the enclosure larger than needed. If you do so you can tune higher and still hit the lows. So tuning around 37 or so with a larger than spec enclosure will allow you to still hit the lows and play higher frequencies accurate as well. Kind of a cheap mans 4th order is how I kind of think of it lol. (Not really but a similiar concept)

Someone correct me if Im wrong someone???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.