need help on port design. Will pay if needed need asap

Participant count
  • Participant list

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Hey guys about to build a box for a 240sx. Doing a wall like build. Not sure how to design port as dont usually do the bottom ports, so if someone could design it for me I would appreciate it and could throw you a few bucks for it. Width I want is 32" wide. 18" deep can be slightly deeper if needed, front of box top(closest) to front seats is 25 1/2 high, back of box(closest to hatch ) 21 1/2 high. It's for a sundown nightshade 18" v3 prototype he bought from sundown. I need 4 cubes after port and sub displacement tuned to 32 hz with a double baffle also. He is wanting the port at the bottom of the box under the sub if possible with both being in the middle of the box. Both firing forward. If thats not possible, I want the sub behind the passenger seat with port at bottom behind the drivers seat. Let me know what yo u can do. pm or hell text for fastest response but I will be checking this regularly. 704 658 5764

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.