Christmas Enclosure for 2009 Altima 2.5s Coupe

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
I went ahead and designed the enclosure on Inventor as always. Darker face means carpet. It is roughly 1.25 cubes tuned to ~31hz for a 10" sub that I am yet to decide upon. Let me know what you all think!

JuliesEnclosure1.jpg

JuliesEnclosure4.jpg

JuliesEnclosure3.jpg

JuliesEnclosure2.jpg

get rid of that bend to start...
The it'll interfere with the sub's azz if it is straight. That is a problem I realized while modeling it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'll mess with it. I figure the type R has a pretty deep mounting depth for a 10 so I can't go wrong designing around that. If the port fits in that back corner without interfering with the motor, it should be fine for most 10s. I might try for a 4" also

Well, the port will work with the depth of the type R. If nothing else, I can throw a .75" spacer at the face and carpet over it to make sure. The only problem with the port being placed back there, is that I need to make sure it has room inbetween the port and fender well so that it can load properly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.