Finally got fosgate tweets, Huge! Pics

They sound good but when you really get on them to me they have a really harsh mid, don't get me wrong they do sound good and handle alot of power. There T1 tweeter not so much they sound great but couldn't handle the power they melted all the glue and came apart the blue turned black.

Whatever you do, do not put them on axis, they will sound like poop.. Unless you have active capabilities to tune them.

Here's my setup

20120825_011013.jpg

Single 8" RF pro mid + tweet per door.

Do you like them? I have a caravan i was thinking of mounting them where the factory had their speakers facing up at the windshield so i won't be hit direct with them. How you like the pro mids? I was thinking about checking them out.

Do you like them? I have a caravan i was thinking of mounting them where the factory had their speakers facing up at the windshield so i won't be hit direct with them. How you like the pro mids? I was thinking about checking them out.
they will be even harsher/louder off the glass and reflect badly

I run AQ suptertweeters in the dash of the wife's van, didn't take much to tame them down. Not sure about the RF tweets though, haven't heard them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2Dcore

10+ year member
F*It
2Dcore
PA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date