In need of your opinions and thoughts

jokkr
10+ year member

I currently have 3 jl audio 10w3v2's in a single cab truck. I am thinking about getting three re audio srx 10's. I was just curious about your thoughts and opinions on the re audio srx 10's before I purchase them. Just curious on sound quality, durability, if they can pound, etc... Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.

for the the same price as the re you can get 3 audioque SDC2.510 and will hit a lot harded but the re are good subs it all depends on space you have and sealed or ported plus how much power you have

My box is a sealed truck box holds three tens right under 2 cubes and my amp is a jl 1000/1. I want to use the same box and amp.

ok what about 3 sundown audio sd-2 10's??? im skeptical on these because ive never been impressed by shallow mount subs, but ive also never heard these. once again all opinions are appreciated.

also i have a thought of 3 alpine type r 10's. a buddy of mine had two of these in an extended cab and it pounded hard.

im just basically asking for opinions on what 3 10's would be the best in your opinion. box size, depth, and amp i have already given in the thread. around $400-$500 is what im looking to spend as most of these 3 10's configuration are priced at. looking to purchase pretty quick.

Well I've loved my w3's but their 7 years old and one is now blown. Can't find the w3v3's in an 8ohm, so looking outside the box to try something new.

Awesome to see somebody else here in abilene.

Really, any 10s you go with probably won't sound much different than what you use now. If you want a noticeable difference you'll have to change your enclosure out. 2 cubes sealed for three 10s..don't expect much out of it.

We need to meet up sometime and I'll let you hear my two 10s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.