Jx360/4 cheap!! Must sell today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

JL 360.4, AB goodness, very adjustable amp. MINT condition, used for 2 months under my seat. no scratches, anything

Item(s) Description/Condition:

its in excellent condition and works 100%. just need it gone

From Jl's website:

The JX360/4 employs a tried-and-true Class A/B design with a robust MOSFET power supply to deliver a strong 90 watts to each of its four channels into 2 ohms.

Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V

@ 4 Ω 70 W RMS x 4

@ 2 Ω 90 W RMS x 4

Bridged @ 4Ω 180 W RMS x 2

Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V

@ 4 Ω 55 W RMS x 4

@ 2 Ω 80 W RMS x 4

Bridged @ 4Ω 160 W RMS x 2

Price:

$100 shipped, i need this gone today. NO trades, just cash.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipped out ASAP, just need to find a box to ship it in.. I have the original box, all hardware and manuals that came with the amp. but i wont have access to it until to it until the 20th, can wait to ship it until then if you want the box or i will ship it to you at cost when i get back if you want it later

Item Pictures:

will have them up later, MINTY *** amp though

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo70-1.jpg

photo71-1.jpg

photo70-1.jpg

hmm. any idea if it does more than 55rms @ 4ohm @ 12.5volts?
Supposedly they do more there was a clamp test on one doing 73 at 4 ohms I can't remember where i saw it though, but regardless I'm charging at 15.1 with my DC Alt so I wasn't really worried about it. I had it wired to my crescendo ccx 6.5s at 4 ohms, they were hella loud. It's a great amp. Something just caught my eye and I want it so this needs to go. PM me if you're interested man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...