Who can Ban people on this forum?

Well i need someone to ban @slamdunk. He is a lying piece of **** that needs to stick to craigslist.. All the amps he has on here are blown and if they aren't blown then they have broken RCA inputs or something along that line! I was someone who has bought from him local and i was ripped off with a non working Sub and Amp! He needs to be banned off here immediately i dont want any one on here to get ripped off like i did!

Got a link to the sale thread(Craigslist)? Anything to support your claims? This may belong in the the "buyer beware" section FYI. Just make sure you can back up the accusations so you aren't just causing unneccessary drama. Hope that helps

Ok where do i post my proof? I bought local from him and he will text me all the time and ask how that blown amp is and **** he pisses me the **** off
? you post it here, take screenshots of this said convo.. upload somewhere like imageshack or photobucket and link us to the pics. We are not here to babysit :/ you should know how to google uploading a picture.

I was told you blew the stuff and are trying to rip him off... so either one of you could be lying as neither are providing proof.

just trying to get your situation taken care of for you all. :/ I am by no means a middle man.

? you post it here, take screenshots of this said convo.. upload somewhere like imageshack or photobucket and link us to the pics. We are not here to babysit :/ you should know how to google uploading a picture.
I was told you blew the stuff and are trying to rip him off... so either one of you could be lying as neither are providing proof.

just trying to get your situation taken care of for you all. :/ I am by no means a middle man.
He said I BLEW THE STUFF? Hahaha I still have the convo on my phone!

He said I BLEW THE STUFF? Hahaha I still have the convo on my phone!
then that's what you need to post here. screenshots of that or pictures of the phone with the convo up if you can't do screenshots of your phone on your phone ( like iphone ).

show that and it'll get taken care of. Otherwise it's your alls task to prove one or the other.

I have his number for reference as well to assure it's him you're getting the convo from..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.