Who can Ban people on this forum?

Posting screen shots of texts with a name then seperate screen shots of his number prove absolutely nothing.

You could've sent those messages to yourself then changed the contact info to his number.

Posting screen shots of texts with a name then seperate screen shots of his number prove absolutely nothing.
You could've sent those messages to yourself then changed the contact info to his number.
u mad bro. he had scammers number he was texting from.. it matched the one scammer gave me. :/ lulz had.

u mad bro. he had scammers number he was texting from.. it matched the one scammer gave me. :/ lulz had.
Doesn't matter. He could have easily saved his own number in his contacts with said guys name, faked the messages on his phone, took screenshots, then put the guys number under his name in the contacts & took a screenshot of the contact. Very simple.

Nobody is gonna sell a blown amp then ***** back & forth like that over texts.

Smells of a dude who bought an amp, blew it, & is now sore at the seller.

Doesn't matter. He could have easily saved his own number in his contacts with said guys name, faked the messages on his phone, took screenshots, then put the guys number under his name in the contacts & took a screenshot of the contact. Very simple.
Nobody is gonna sell a blown amp then ***** back & forth like that over texts.

Smells of a dude who bought an amp, blew it, & is now sore at the seller.

tumblr_lo1qh68nVL1qzgmxb.gif

well since smitty seems to trust this scammer why doesn't he buy something off him and report back to the forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well since smitty seems to trust this scammer why doesn't he buy something off him and report back to the forums //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
haven't you heard, smitty's some mod.. do you know him you're from 05 so you must know him. it's before my time and such. lulz.

Its real suspicious you joining the same month that this scammer is reported and your defending him. Can anyone see if this is the same ip address as the scammer?

I already heard this claim earlier as well but I wanted to give him benefit of chance.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.