I have a 12" kicker l7 in GREAT condition in a custom tuned box. A Pioneer & Sony Xplod in GOOD condition. Jensen Power in FAIR condition. Also a Pioneer 760w in rough shape but works perfect. I know these aren't the best subwoofers in the world :( but looking for a Bad*** subwoofer. New to car audio so please tell me what you have and if i need to pay a little extra cash, Thanks and God bless :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TeamPSI
      Haven't been here in a bit, and figured I'd drop a few random shots of some of the latest subs we've been building/re-building here at the shop.

Full pictorials with step-by-step build pics are at our forum, if you want to see them all. I'll just post finished pics in this post.

Don't mean to spam the place up.... just know how we all love to see random subwoofer pron!

If you have any questios, please ask. If not, enjoy the pics.

• By ReWiiNd
      I just had a subwoofer installed and now my speakers revolve when im listening to music my front left speaker turns off then turns on then the front right turns off then turns on then the back left... etc i dont understand how this could have happened was the subwoofer installed incorrectly and messed up the wiring in my car? i had a professional install it so if it was his fault i can go back and have him fix it.
    • By rtull32
      I have just got 2 Kenwood KFC-w3012 subs and am not sure what type of amp to get to push both of them...I do not want to spend a fortune on an amp seeing as I still need a box for them however I do not want some crappy amp that is going to burn up within the first month...any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks ahead of time
    • By dshaver
      Hey! I'm almost 16 and I'm saving up for a sound system for my first car. I think I want to get two Alpine Type R SWR-1243d (Alpine SWR-1243D 12" Type-R Car Subwoofer/Sub (SWR1243D)) subs but I have no idea what amp (or amps) to power them with. I'm also getting two sets of Type R speakers (Alpine SPR-13S 5-1/4" Type-R Component Speakers) that I think I'm going to power with an Alpine PDX-4.100 (Alpine PDX-4.100 (pdx4100) - 4 Channel Amplifier | Four Channel Amp - Sonic Electronix), but I don't know how to wire multiple amps to one battery. Any help or advice on what amps to use or the best ways to wire amps and subs is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    • By TheSeeker
      Hi, I am restoring a 77 vw bus and the interior is completely stripped and I am doing the new interior custom with a friend of mine. I really appreciate high quality audio and would like a new system that is cost-effective. I would like a head unit, 2 speakers up front, 2 speakers in the back, and a subwoofer, plus all the necessary amplifiers. There are so many choices its hard to make a decision. For the head unit I want something with a usb hookup in the back, a cd player, aux input, hd radio, and a remote control. I would like to spend around $500 on this if that is reasonable. If i can get some thing much better for say $150 more, i am looking for optimum cost/quality ratio so if that fits ill go for it.

I would really appreciate any advice since ive never done this before.