Mast240's fire sale... Many subs, speakers, etc... for sale.

mast240
10+ year member

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
MORE ITEMS LOCATED ON PG 2!!!

PRICES REDUCED!!!

As some of you know... My family and i have been dealing with some pretty rough medical issues over the last year... Well, as much as it pains me, it's time to sell some of my gear, to help with the medical bills. I will have better pics up tomorrow, once i get done pulling everything.

Item(s) for Sale:

4 AQ HDC3 18's, all D1, barely used.

Alpine MRP M-500... SOLD

SSA DCON 10" D4... very good condition.

2 sets (2 ea) cadnce cwm6.5's... hardly used.

More... added... soon

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All items are in very lightly used condition.

Price:

HDC3's ... $225 shipped each! need these gone!!! may be willing to make package deal on all 4.

CWM 6.5's ... $50 shipped ea... may be willing to make package deal for both.

SSA DCON... $65shipped.

M-500 ... SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on the smaller items will be included in price. On the larger items (i.e. the 18's), it will depend on your location, and shipping choice.

Item Pictures:

HDC3 18's

hnyyK.jpg

Itlsy.jpg

KP0Bh.jpg

ALPINE MRP M-500

SOLD!

SSA DCON

3a9XT.jpg

CcURB.jpg

Like i said, i shot these pics real quick tonight.. i will have much better pics tomorrow with username/date, once i finish pulling the items. I will also be selling alot of other misc things, just havent had time to get everything together yet.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What ever don't sell you must send me for free!!!

Or you can act like the Dcon didn't sell then just ship it over... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

*****, I was hoping you get this project all done up and get it really moving some air. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif good luck with the sale though...

Lol, thanks bro... i was hoping to get it finished as well.. But, with all the medical issues me and the wife have had over the last year, and the baby on the way now, i just dont have the time or the extra coin to finish it right now... Trust me, wasnt an easy decision to make... but my priorities always lie with the family first, you know... I WILL BE BACK THO, lol

Lol, thanks bro... i was hoping to get it finished as well.. But, with all the medical issues me and the wife have had over the last year, and the baby on the way now, i just dont have the time or the extra coin to finish it right now... I WILL BE BACK THO, lol
Better be man, kids are fun though so be sure to enjoy that part of life as they grow up very fast.

Better be man, kids are fun though so be sure to enjoy that part of life as they grow up very fast.
Oh, i will be... I havent had time to even touch this project in over 6 months tho... with work, and taking care of the wife, and getting ready for the baby, and all the other ish that goes on, just dont have the time right now... once things calm down tho, i'll be back at it.

You need any air ride parts? will be seeling a viar 380c, 8 way manifold block, switch box, digital gauges, etc..

Just shoot me a list of what you have and prices and such. If I don't need/want them I may be able to help you find buyers.
Sounds good bro... i'll shoot you a list tomorrow, once i get the truck torn down.

I love the freakin dcon 10s. I ran one in my car for a year and it was amazing how good they sound with so little power.

GLWS

As some of you know... My family and i have been dealing with some pretty rough medical issues over the last year... Well, as much as it pains me, it's time to sell some of my gear, to help with the medical bills. I will have better pics up tomorrow, once i get done pulling everything.

Item(s) for Sale:

4 AQ HDC3 18's, all D1, barely used.

Alpine MRP M-500... very good condition, no end caps

SSA DCON 10" D4... very good condition.

2 sets (2 ea) cadnce cwm6.5's... hardly used.

More... added... soon

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All items are in very lightly used condition.

Price:

HDC3's ... $250 ea + shipping. may be willing to make package deal on all 4.

CWM 6.5's ... $50 shipped ea... may be willing to make package deal for both.

SSA DCON... $75 shipped.

M-500 ... 60 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on the smaller items will be included in price. On the larger items (i.e. the 18's), it will depend on your location, and shipping choice.

Item Pictures:

HDC3 18's

hnyyK.jpg

Itlsy.jpg

KP0Bh.jpg

ALPINE MRP M-500

VitPW.jpg

SSA DCON

3a9XT.jpg

CcURB.jpg

Like i said, i shot these pics real quick tonight.. i will have much better pics tomorrow with username/date, once i finish pulling the items. I will also be selling alot of other misc things, just havent had time to get everything together yet.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
man i would love to have 1 of your Aq hdc3 18s seeing they are dual 1s................................... Ill trade you my hdc3 18 dual 2 for 1 of your hdc3 18 dual 1s and you can sell the dual 2 lmao

..... Glws

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.