Zeuslicious

Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts! **Pics**

1. Product:

Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts!

2. Specs:

12" Sub, Polished Neo Motor with cooper threatment, 4" Dual 4ohm & FW Aluminum Underhung Coil, Candy Blue Ti Basket w/TC terminals, One Single Ultra Soft TC Spider with leads sew in, Rare white honeycomb cone with high roll sorround and carbon fiber dustcap. Assemblie is removable and can be done in 2 minutes.

I'll rate it between 800 and 1200 rms only because it wont need more to do what I wanted it to do when I picked up the soft parts I used. I do have some Extra Soft Parts that I can sell to the buyer just in case he wanted to build a couple of more assys.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and never Used, Straight from my personal collection. I don't really want to sell it but I'll give it a try as I do have a few other projects that catch my eye a lil more than this. If I get a chance I'll test it in my daily setup and run the T/S parameters after the break in.

4. Price:

I would like to get $800 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source you own motor/basket/ and this specific soft parts I and I hope you can find them and build something like this.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

1-5.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-6.jpg

5-5.jpg

6-4.jpg

65.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab ;)

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

Good lord Chris you are always tempting me so much... I havent even built my Underhung neo but I really really want this!

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________

-Head Unit: Kenwood DNX-692HD_____________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100

-Sub Stage: Focal KX40 16"_________________ -Sub Stage: Looking

-Mids/Highs: Focal KRX & PHD AF____________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt

-Sub Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

-Mid Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Gorgeous sub. GLWS!

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

lol Thank you guys!, Not because I built it but srly this is one of the Best looking driver I've own...

I really don't want to let her go but I don't have use for it :(

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

lol Thank you guys!, Not because I built it but srly this is one of the Best looking driver I've own...

I really don't want to let her go but I don't have use for it :(

Refs? lol, Click here.

This is an amazing piece of equipment. I am honestly at a loss of words. Mr Zeus, if someone were to buy this beauty, is there a possibility you could build another for a pair?

We don't have food stamps on the east side. Its called a link card. Man, the grocery is packed on the first of da month. I shit you not, a homie got stabbed over a can of soup.

This is an amazing piece of equipment. I am honestly at a loss of words. Mr Zeus, if someone were to buy this beauty, is there a possibility you could build another for a pair?

We don't have food stamps on the east side. Its called a link card. Man, the grocery is packed on the first of da month. I shit you not, a homie got stabbed over a can of soup.

Your collection makes me drool... When I grow up I want to be just like you.

2008 G8 LC6i Kenwood 6.5's upfront, Morels in the rear. Alpine PDX-F4, 2x BA-SPG555 sealed with JBL 14001

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2

Head unit - eclipse CD5000

Front Components - Boston Z6's Rear "fill"- Boston SR95

Front&Rear Amp - Boston GT24

Sub -2x Boston SPG-555 @ 34hz :yumyum:

Sub amp -BA GT28

ect - 12 farad stinger cap,0 gauge stinger wiring, stinger 1500 battery, 200a alt

refs: keifersracing

Wanna take a big *** 8 as a trade? Lol

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________

-Head Unit: Kenwood DNX-692HD_____________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100

-Sub Stage: Focal KX40 16"_________________ -Sub Stage: Looking

-Mids/Highs: Focal KRX & PHD AF____________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt

-Sub Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

-Mid Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Again... Thanks for all the complements guys, I really want to keep her but I have no use for her so I'll let her go...

Yeah! pretty sure thats the 1808 neo motor Sir...l

Refs? lol, Click here.

Holy FAP. The TC 12s I had built some odd time back had the same cone assembly. White honeycomb is SOO ****. The rest of it is just.. :drool:

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio

Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

eR6VzIw.gif

Somebody Buy this beauty!!!

Also, I'm interested in the New model of TC-5400/Ultra Motors or 2010 TSNS's...

please Pme if interested!

Refs? lol, Click here.

Still Available...

Refs? lol, Click here.

I'm in Love with this Driver...

btw not a New sub as I'm enjoing it right now, Still for sale though

Refs? lol, Click here.