Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts! **Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts!

2. Specs:

12" Sub, Polished Neo Motor with cooper threatment, 4" Dual 4ohm &amp; FW Aluminum Underhung Coil, Candy Blue Ti Basket w/TC terminals, One Single Ultra Soft TC Spider with leads sew in, Rare white honeycomb cone with high roll sorround and carbon fiber dustcap. Assemblie is removable and can be done in 2 minutes.

I'll rate it between 800 and 1200 rms only because it wont need more to do what I wanted it to do when I picked up the soft parts I used. I do have some Extra Soft Parts that I can sell to the buyer just in case he wanted to build a couple of more assys.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and never Used, Straight from my personal collection. I don't really want to sell it but I'll give it a try as I do have a few other projects that catch my eye a lil more than this. If I get a chance I'll test it in my daily setup and run the T/S parameters after the break in.

4. Price:

I would like to get $800 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source you own motor/basket/ and this specific soft parts I and I hope you can find them and build something like this.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

1-5.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-6.jpg

5-5.jpg

6-4.jpg

65.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...