Help a Noob - Putting Together a System.

Participant count
  • Participant list

98bonneville

First Post! :p

Okay I own a 1998 Pontiac Bonneville SSE equipped with the factory Bose upgrade. I have ruined the 6x9's in the rear so it's a good excuse you upgrade - right??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I appreciate quality and clarity of music more than loudness, however I tend to like to hear and feel deep and undistorted bass when cruising around with the windows down and sunroof open (Factory doesn't cut it)

My budget it $2,000 - that said please 'build' me a system! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Start reading around here and you will learn. Go to local shops and see what sounds good. Listen to other systems. We can give you lots of choices but in the end you may like different things than we do. If this is your first setup, consider buying used until you decide car audio is where you want to spend your money.

If you want some used SQ subs, hit me up. I have 2 Image Dynamics IDv3 12's that I am not using anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.