• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunz4me2
10+ year member

Bat Country
Louisiana
Item(s) for Sale: Stetsom V1K5H - 1 Ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used, purchased BNIB at the end of January 2011, received in February 2011

I'd give this amplifier a 9 out of 10, mainly because of the mounting marks.

Also, I want to warn anyone who purchases this amplifier, that if they have a strong electrical, as in 14.5 idle volts, they may want to reconsider because the battery tension protect circuit will engage at about 14.8 to 14.9 volts.

Price: $315 PLUS shipping, lower 48 only.

NO trades!

I'll take REGULAR PayPal and even offer a cash discount if you are local to me and happen to want this amplifier.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship whatever method the buyer chooses. Just keep in mind that I have the original box and it will not fit an a USPS flat rate box.

Specs are as follows:

Specs.jpg

Item Pictures:

StetsomB.jpg

StetsomA.jpg

Stetsom1.jpg

Lastly a quick video:

Please forgive my craptastic install, but I have been trying everything I could think of to make this amplifier work. It is unfortunate, but my loss on the amp is less than what it would cost to rebuild my alternator into a configuration that would work with this amplifier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Negative on the trades. I also have an email in to Chris at db-r to see if this is something he can fix by reprogramming the PIC. If so, I'm keeping it!

$200 + shipping I'm going out of my mind and slashing my own price because this is my absolute rock bottom price bump! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

EDIT: Actually, I'm temporarily pulling this. Rather than taking a beating on selling the amp, I am going to see if the protect circuit can be safely modified to allow for my 14.5 volt charging system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...