annoying whine when trucks engine is on and off!

Participant count
  • Participant list
when my key is turned to on ACC or whatever it is (engine not running but key is on) there is an annoying buzz in all my speakers and my driver side speaker gets little to no actual music, and when car is on theres a high pitched whine along with that buzz that matches the trucks rpm, and i can even hear when i turn my turn signal on in my speakers, and my driver spearker cuts in and out. im freaking losing my mind here. please help.

ill check the amp ground, i know its screwed into the floor board somewhere, not a factory radio, nothing in this truck is factory. i have no clue where my battery ground is, unless thats the same as the amp ground

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.