What have you done to save money on car audio?

he told me....i was the only one.......ive been used....
Don't worry, he told me the same thing. Then Misfit told me he gets his culk ****** by Lousiana and I have never been the same person since.

obviously, buying used gear is one way to get what you want at a much lower price. there have been some great pieces in the past 20 years.

install is key. foam, wood, resin, clay, etc. are all cheap materials that, when properly used, can provide great results.

buy used..Last thing i bought new was a mtx 1501d like 5 years ago..

Now i run a pa1800d (1400rms) and 2 12" type r's (both speratley on ebay)...Best 175 shipped bucks i've ever spent on a system.

When i was young i always bought new. Granted i did always find the best deal around rather be at a site orebay..Never kicked myself in the *** by the price i paid. I never screwed myself nearly as much as people buying jl's retail..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.