Peter W. Kulicki boxes

i got a couple of designs from him, both were a little too big for the power i was sending them and i ended up blowing the subs in those boxes multiple times.

if i had been more careful with the power, they would have worked great, they both sounded fine.

The only experience with pwk would be a folded horn design someone brought me to build and I had a quick listen on low power, it sounded good but I wish I had more time to play with it before it shipped out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I havnt heard one that was to great as far as SQ goes. But they all seem to ****ing hammer hard. TnT Sounds has got a few he should chime in if he sees this thread. Thats where i heard all of these except for the one i got from him. The six 12s 4th order Tnt got was ****ing crazy loud. Alot of guys got to hear it at Cinco De Mayo car show in pueblo colorado. PBbateman, HunterW, D-Rew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.