So I heard a lot of ppl on CD does not like RND audio??

s1ctech
10+ year member

Audio keeed
Boston
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Like too hear your reasons from actually experence not trolling or any BS. but it seems like I hear a lot of people on this site that don't like them are just jealous about the other site getting a full sponsor for the brand or something? I also heard the people who hate RD audio have never owned any of their products and just base their negitively on past stuff or what "they heard"

I am new too this whole thing and I just want to know what is the deal. I been looking at their product for a while and it legit looks like some of the best highend bang for the buck imho.

Thanks

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Like too hear your reasons from actually experence not trolling or any BS. but it seems like I hear a lot of people on this site that don't like them are just jealous about the other site getting a full sponsor for the brand or something? I also heard the people who hate RD audio have never owned any of their products and just base their negitively on past stuff or what "they heard"

I am new too this whole thing and I just want to know what is the deal. I been looking at their product for a while and it legit looks like some of the best highend bang for the buck imho.

Thanks
hmmmmm

yeah thats what I thought. I also heard of the stuff he did in the past but it was due too bad employees and people stealing from him and then he got sick and had the wrong people take over...

I mean who can complain with this company when he is super nice too everyone. I heard someone bought some D5s and they didn't arrive yet and he ended up just sening him D9s for a loaner for basically saying sorry for the wait. lol.

Also...I saw some of their 1300W RMS subs for Dirt cheap. I was like Waaaat. lol ITs like 2 cents a watt.

let him troll as he will NOT get a legit answer on this site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.