So I heard a lot of ppl on CD does not like RND audio??

I am guessing that I do not fit in the typical demographic group for RD's run of the mill consumer. With that said, their products were never on my "must purchase" list and more than likely will never be.
QFT man. QFT. Real good way to put it.

rusty.jpg

Thats what I been seeing. his prices are fricken Ridiculously awesome. Makes me kinda worries if he is making really any profit.
If it's a good price for you, why do you even care? I could see you questioning reliability, but why are you questioning what goes in Steve's pocket?

^ thats pretty messed up you actually have that on your computer.... Seems like you have many more cause thats how u roll.

rd did have its troubles in the past, and rd has been given a negative image by the people on this forum (many of who have not had any personal experience with the company) however, right now it seems as though steve is trying very hard to rebuild the image of the company by offering a great product at a great price with great customer service. Personally, I wouldn't hesitate from buying from steve again.
x2 I am locall to Steve and i talk to him all the time. He is always telling me about his new prototype subs and amps ect. He seems like a pretty legit person and he backs his products really well. And, over the last 6weeks, ive sunk a good chunk of money into his equipt. and to say the least, I am satisfied. I have the loudest setup in my truck now than i have ever owned. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

x2 I am locall to Steve and i talk to him all the time. He is always telling me about his new prototype subs and amps ect. He seems like a pretty legit person and he backs his products really well. And, over the last 6weeks, ive sunk a good chunk of money into his equipt. and to say the least, I am satisfied. I have the loudest setup in my truck now than i have ever owned. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Their whole attitude of "Our stuff is the best **** ever, period," coupled with shitty CS, and an Alpha I installed that was a one-note wonder. No thanks, I'll stick to a company with a better track record.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.