Central Region IL. get together opportunity

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

etznova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey guys. We haven't had a gathering in sugar Grove in quite awhile

so I was thinking

A friend of mine lives in a pretty remote area easy to get too very close to I90 and I39

his property is in the center of the screen on the left side of the road his property backs all the way tho 39 lots of space

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=6331+42nd+st&sll=42.190265,-89.022163&sspn=0.001832,0.004823&ie=UTF8&ll=42.190214,-89.022099&spn=0.001832,0.004823&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

is anybody interested? If on a sat we can have a big bon fire towards the end of the day

if so which weekend/day works well for everyone. i'm think mid Aug. 22nd or 23rd

lets here your ides

update

the official date has been set for Sept. 5th

I go back to school right around then but I can make a trip back for this. I was the guy with the blowthrough in the ranger by the way.

Anythings good for me, just let me know the date and i'll be there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im possibly game. this will give me motivation and not far from my house as i already live by 39.51

i will come if there isn't any other shows.
what did you score on your second run?
a shitty 135.? but on a side note i fried the voice coil yesterday so the sub was on its last leg on sunday. I'll have a new recone in a couple of days i'm waiting for DD to call me back today to order it.

A BBQ is deffenantly do able we have a huge grill on site big old tank converted into a grill

So the 9th is out.

22nd or 23rd

my vote is the 22nd anyone else

I have to work that weekend, but I'm sure the rest of DOA would be down for it. If it's not too far I could swing by after work.

What area you thinking of?

the address is 6331 42nd st Cherry Valley IL. there is a google link in the first post

there is a 39/90 inter change about 5 miles north of the location very easy to get to, for the chicago guys and the Wis. guys

later september is good for me as im moving into a house September first and need to pack and ten unpack so not much time to work on teh audioz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.