Northeast Region NESPL in Tewksbury Mass 9/6

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Header2.png

This is the same location as our first NESPL event of the season. On Sunday September 6th we'll be at Audio Werks in Tewksbury Mass. Registration starts at 11am, trophies handed out for all classes. Slammin Bass is a possibility, but not yet confirmed. Any other details will get posted on New England SPL.com when they become available.

Audio Werks

2111 Main St

Tewksbury, Ma 01876

Audio Werks.net

NESPL1-1.jpg

The 19th is what they want to do, but it's not official yet. Once I hear from AfterShock that the 19th is a definite then I'll be adding it to the website, It's also my daughters 2nd birthday that day so it's a d*mn good thing the shows at night or I'd have to pass on doing it for them. It's gonna be a good weekend though, Aftershock Saturday night and Slapshow on Sunday. At least I'll be able to compete again. Providing my sub holds together.

yes sir... do you have any idea whats going on with that? Sounds like they are getting pushed to the limit and then some, but I wouldnt think the Orion was that much stronger, not in my tests at least. I've got to figure out how to run SLAP, back in 05 they had some interesting rules for specific vehicles.

I forgot, but we cant strap two amps for stock 1 can we in NESPL?

yes sir... do you have any idea whats going on with that? Sounds like they are getting pushed to the limit and then some, but I wouldnt think the Orion was that much stronger, not in my tests at least. I've got to figure out how to run SLAP, back in 05 they had some interesting rules for specific vehicles. I forgot, but we cant strap two amps for stock 1 can we in NESPL?
The dust cap stayed glued, this time the surround came unglued from the edge of the basket. Did a 148.4 on Sunday when it came apart. If I get time this week I'll try to re-glue that part too.

Only one amp in Stock 1, strapped amps count as two amps, you can strap them but you'd be in Stock 2. I don't think Slap really has any rules now, they pretty much let anything go, they just put you in the right class according to your subs.

And the Aftershock show is being set for Sept 19th. I'll post it on the site soon.

That one's probably out for me too...but I will definitely be in Tewksbury //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Feels like a long time since an NESPL event since Aftershock was postponed. Looking forward to tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

See you all there!

I'll be there, first event I'll ever have gone to. I'll be the noob in a volkswagen walkin around looking confused lmao.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date