Pics Of My Car After Getting Jacked!!!!!

Fckin thieves.. my cd player was stolen but my car doesnt have full coverage ..i have yet to fix all my ish back up but its coming soon

it happens to us all bro

I just went through that about 4 months ago. It's the worst feeling in the world looking in your vehicle and not seeing everything there. Mine was all covered under insurance so I didn't lose any money.

Heres some pics of my disaster....

STOLEN.JPG

STOLEN3.JPG

All is better now but, I know the feeling.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif

What part of SLC you live at?
Yeah, you resurrected the dead with this one! lol I've since gone through a few systems;)

I grew up on the east bench, kindof by the U of U, then we moved to the border of Sandy/SLC by the mouth of the cottonwood canyons, now I live in Provo (student at BYU) and my parents moved to Farmington. You from here?

BTW my SD page isn't current either. I sold the jeep a month or two ago with the 3 12's and since bought an 04' Audi A4 Ultrasport (I've yet to make a SD page for it), and I've got quite a bit of newer stereo equipment that isn't listed on there.

Yeah, you resurrected the dead with this one! lol I've since gone through a few systems;)
I grew up on the east bench, kindof by the U of U, then we moved to the border of Sandy/SLC by the mouth of the cottonwood canyons, now I live in Provo (student at BYU) and my parents moved to Farmington. You from here?
Yea i used to live in south salt lake.. The West valley south jordan area..

My bro in law john west goes to byu

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.