WTB: 12'' sub, 2000rms, dual 2 or 4 ohm coils

boomzilla
10+ year member

Got 'Roids?
Florida
EDITED

Looking for a 12'' sub or two 10'' subs that can handle 2000rms (1000rms between the 10's) no problem, can play the high and low notes well (must be SPL oriented and a daily sub), and is in dual 2 ohm or .5 ohm (must be able to wired down to around 1 ohm or a little less), must be able to perform well in a 2-2.7 cubic foot box.. Got about $200-$250 to spend. LMK what you guys have, and let me know if you're local to Tampa/Clearwater/St.Pete, I can come pick up asap, and have a bunch of 1/0 wire and a 12'' Fi Bl to thrown is as a trade.

Eclipse Titanium SW9122. 12

1500-2000 RMS daily.

Cosmetically 7/10 coz of the lil scratch on the rubber, does NOT go through and does NOT affect the sound at all. sofunctionally i rate it 10/10.

i dont powerful amp not the the electric to back it up so far. and i was just pushing it with ZX750.1.

Eclipse Titanium SW9122. 121500-2000 RMS daily.

Cosmetically 7/10 coz of the lil scratch on the rubber, does NOT go through and does NOT affect the sound at all. sofunctionally i rate it 10/10.

i dont powerful amp not the the electric to back it up so far. and i was just pushing it with ZX750.1.
Sounds pretty nice, post some pics if you can.

If you have a sub that's a little more responsive in the 40-35hz range, let me know for sure. I've been wondering why my BL has been a low note monster all the time, and I heard Fi makes thier subs primarily for acheiving high spl at lower frequencies. But I want more spl at higher frequencies as well. My box right now is tuned to 30hz and this old boz I had was at 47hz (happend on accident) was a good spl box, but no good for daily. Then the bl got some higher-end ouput. I just need a sub that can be tuned at one frequency and hit the 30hz-36hz hard.

Got a blown 12'' RE MT for around 150$ and you can get a recone for 100$ and than you will have a nice monster beefy ass sub for 250:)
I'll look into it, I've never re-coned anything myself before. If al else fails and you still have this I may try it out.

And I know Louisiana CRX has some goodies laying around, especially DD....

edit: looks like you already posted lol! I actually messed up on the dual 4 coils, they can't be wired to 1 ohm. I need a d2 or a d.5

Eclipse Titanium SW9122. 121500-2000 RMS daily.

Sounds pretty nice, post some pics if you can.
i will as soon as i get back to Houston on Sunday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.