WTB: trying to build a BUDGET system for a 300zx. $200.

krisfnbz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Frederick MD
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT A BUDGET ITEM, THEN DONT LIST IT IN HERE.

A friend of mine is looking to put in an extremely small system in his 300zx, I think its like a 91' or something. He already has some low entry level JVC head unit, but with the kind of system he wants, it probably wouldnt even matter if he had a stock head unit.

He really doesnt know **** about systems, and as said, he only wants to fork out about $200.

This is what he is going to need:

-1 Set of front components

-1 Single 8 or 10 inch sub

- Either 1 amplifier to power the components/sub, or 2 amps one for each.

-A set of 4 channel RCA's, and 2 channel RCA's

-Power wire, Fuses, Speaker wire

-Sub Box- I can build for him.

He wont need any sound proofing, practically a waste of time with the equipment that he wants.

SO what I would like from you guys is to throw me in the right direction on what his options are.

So far I have:

Sub amp- Profile 400SX

Components AMP- 200sx

Components- PHOENIX GOLD RYVAL V65C's

Sub: Kicker CVR 8

Throw me some options guys! He will have no problem buying from the classifieds, or ebay!

I have a crossfire vr302. its like 75x2@4ohm and 150x2@2ohm and 300x1@4ohm... asking $90+shipping(we might be able to work something out) If that is WAY too much im sorry for posting, its pretty budget IMO.

I also have a cali profile 400sx... it tends to pick up a lot of interference through the RCA's on comps, but i havent really tested it on a subwoofer. I am only asking like $20+shipping for that i think.

I have a crossfire vr302. its like 75x2@4ohm and 150x2@2ohm and 300x1@4ohm... asking $90+shipping(we might be able to work something out) If that is WAY too much im sorry for posting, its pretty budget IMO.
I also have a cali profile 400sx... it tends to pick up a lot of interference through the RCA's on comps, but i havent really tested it on a subwoofer. I am only asking like $20+shipping for that i think.
Thanks for your input, I mainly meant like people who are trying to sell $200 subwoofers. Not interested in the crossfire, but tell me more about this 400SX, I am very interested in that.

i got an ANL style fuse holder with 150a fuse and a pair of 4 gauge rings

CIMG0039-2.jpg

also I have 3 pairs of 17' rca's

CIMG0005a.jpg

I can do all for $20 shipped. pm me for payment info.

i got an ANL style fuse holder with 150a fuse and a pair of 4 gauge rings
CIMG0039-2.jpg

also I have 3 pairs of 17' rca's

CIMG0005a.jpg

I can do all for $20 shipped. pm me for payment info.
doesnt look like those rcas are shielded.

doesnt look like those rcas are shielded.
I use these in my car. i have a 1.5ft pair running from my HU to a Powerbass EQ, 3 17ft pairs from the EQ to a Hifonics 4 channel and Hifonics mono block. they have never given me a problem and every one that's heard my car always says how clear my sound is.

i have some monster 4 channel cables that bad a$# ones...and a how about an ia 187 12...would be great in the back of there..pm let me know..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.