1000w kenwood amp

BR3tt

ok i only know the basics of messin with a cars system so talk to me like im retarded haha....so i got a 1000w kenwood amp and its pushing 2 12" which are bridged....and my problem is when im listening to my **** my amp will cut out on me now i tightened my ground made sure the paint is off of it and my lights do dim when my bass hits and im clueless on how to keep my amp on.

its kenwood kac-81030 1000w (max power) 300w [ rms x 1 at 4 ohms and 1% thd + N] d mono i think....now i think that this amp has a protection thing on it but not sure and if it does could that be the problem?

sounds like its going into protect, your prolly running two single 4 ohm subs bridged which will get you a 2ohm load which the sub is not stable in bridged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.