2 - 350W RMS or a single 1000W RMS Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

RotkvicaBoi

CarAudio.com Newbie
i'm trying to build a new audio setup for my car and want to go with ground zero, i've found two decent deals that i could go and look at but don't know which one would be better the choices are:
Two Ground Zero GZIW 300 handling 300 RMS each
or
A single ground zero Ground Zero GZRW 12 handling 1000RMS

The amp wouldn't be an issue as i would get it according to the needs of the sub that i'd get
I'm new to car audio so I've not had the chance to hear either of these subs in person and i was wondering if somebody with experience could tell me which of these two options would be better for my car.
Space also wouldn't be an issue as i've got a wagon.

Attachments

• sub1.jpg
    sub1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 23
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 27
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...
Running wattage below RMS won't hurt anything. What the speakers get is the same thing as running an amp with higher wattage and then turning the...
No issues there. The amp will output depending on the speaker's impedance rating. Are you using a component x-over or is only the tweeter with x-over?
Deff a beautiful constructed sub. The best thing about as well, they do perform very well too and have excellent C.Service and even Tech service...

About this thread

RotkvicaBoi

CarAudio.com Newbie
RotkvicaBoi
Belgrade, Serbia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from