Check out my Carputer/CAR PC Progress

Participant count
  • Participant list

10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kentucky
I have a 03' Nissan Murano on 22'' i am installing a Car PC .. here is what the setup WILL look like. I have 95% of the materials, I am in the process of fabricating my dash for the 8'' Monitor.. .

The first Link in my signature will show you the fabrication in progress..pics in detail....

STILL NEED:

2-15'' Memphis M3's................$200-500

1-USB Hub...............................$20-80

4-VGA Cables...........................$20-80

1-Wire Kit for Amp....................$50-100

2-7'' headrest VGA monitors....$200-400

3-USB Cables...........................$10-30

1-VGA Video Splitter.................$20-80

1-RCA Splitter...........................$20-80

1-CUSTOM sub enclosure-----.--$200-500

I HAVE THE MONEY JUST NEED SELLERS !!!!! ANYONE?????

Muranosetup.jpg
[/img]

AND TO THINK, I DID THIS PIC ON MS PAINT !

Anyone have any suggestions on a HIGHS/MIDS Setup .. my stocks are.. 6 3/4 for all six..(doors, front, hatch)

My Amp is the Memphis Belle.. in the pic it is using only the 1 ohm channel.. there is still 4channels left..

Also with this setup, do I need to go with the "Big 3", or another battery?..larger Alt?

I had an 03 MO. Go with Boston Pro60's in the fronts and rears. They sounded great in the MO. Were you on the nissanmurano.org forum?
ya i'm on the nissanorg forums.. i've only had the MO for about 4 months, so I'm a newbie there !!

the radio is the hardest to work with on the market !!!! PERIOD!!

Eh, its hard but not the hardest. I had a aftermarket added right below the stock one, it was a custom kit I had built. I have no choice of that in the LR3 w/Nav.

Look up my screen name on there, even though I don't visit anymore. I had a 2 tone bodykit from japan and 20's. Fiberglassed enclosure that never got final pics up either. SN was xconepts.

Eh, its hard but not the hardest. I had a aftermarket added right below the stock one, it was a custom kit I had built. I have no choice of that in the LR3 w/Nav.
Look up my screen name on there, even though I don't visit anymore. I had a 2 tone bodykit from japan and 20's. Fiberglassed enclosure that never got final pics up either. SN was xconepts.
I couoldn't find ur name, but would def like to see pics of ur custom install before i rip my car apart on monday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.