Wiring One Voice Coil?

Anything is possible.And you can run a vehicle on 5 cyliders instead of 6 to get better gas milage.But should you do it?????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
But you wont ruin a sub by merely running one voice coil.

My New 15 Inch Dvc Sub Smells Like Burning Iv Only Got 200 Watts Rms To A 600 Watt Rms Sub Its All Wired For An 8 Ohm Load On The Amp So Its Wired Right But Is The Smell Because They Are New? My Gain Is At 3/4 Can I Crank That Up Since Its Only 200 Rms To The Sub

My New 15 Inch Dvc Sub Smells Like Burning Iv Only Got 200 Watts Rms To A 600 Watt Rms Sub Its All Wired For An 8 Ohm Load On The Amp So Its Wired Right But Is The Smell Because They Are New? My Gain Is At 3/4 Can I Crank That Up Since Its Only 200 Rms To The Sub
you crank your gain and the smell is gonna get worse you are probably already clipping the living crap out of that amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.