SethPhillips

Car Club, Northern Utah

Trying to get a Car club together here in Norhtern Utah. mostly for Car Audio Comps/ car show's or just to meet up and test & tune, or shoot the breeze.

I am a M.E.C.P. Installer, i have a shop with lift's 4 bays and mtuch more, and am a Stinger, Peripheral, Best kit's, ect.. dealer.. so we will have access to allot of install product's and have a nice place to meet, and test and tune

so far we have these fellow people willing to participate.

Me, 99 acura integ..

mcbuggin, Mel has a civc dx, w/ a loud system with plenty of potential

Thomas G, same car same amount of potential

Orion Man, Gavin, loves his loud stereo's and know's allot about product.

ANYONE ELSE??

hats-3.jpg

well either way Thomas, you wanna be in the club?.. im sure you will get there soon.

hats-3.jpg

I got a bat for ya if you want. Say 20 bucks

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

151.X@ 35hz sealed on the dash:)

allrighty, i got a buDdy, Gavin. he is gun ho to set up a bad ass system and is down to be part of the club.

what we need to do is have our car's set up for each class.

mel i forgot what class you are..

i dunno what class me and Thomas would be in...

gavin has 93 acura integra, and is down to put anything in it to make it loud for whatever class we can figure he will be in...

what would we benifit more from DB Drag, Or USACi ?

allso my roomate trev is putting a set of 3 way a/d/s comps and going active and bi amping his setup... i wanna talk him into competeing in SQ, but he has a vagina and would rather be gay sometimes so well see.

im sure i could compete in SQ with my acura allso..

hats-3.jpg

well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can

that's what i was thinking...

i have yet to get a deffinate yes with Thomas.???

gavin is down, im down, mel i know you are..

we deff need to get together and do what you just said.. just gotta find time to all come together..

hats-3.jpg

come up with a time and day and i'll see if i can make it weekends are best for me though

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

R.I.P Nikki(Sister) I'll love you forever and always

m_090b139be9654d5b978fbfe8045192f0.jpg

Epilepsy Therapy Project

thomas you get around logan much any more if so you could swing by and get the batt

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

thomas you get around logan much any more if so you could swing by and get the batt

Well they closed down the highway from tremonton to logan till they get done with the construction. So I don't get around there much. Maybe I could take it off your hands next time we meet up?

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

R.I.P Nikki(Sister) I'll love you forever and always

m_090b139be9654d5b978fbfe8045192f0.jpg

Epilepsy Therapy Project

sounds good

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!

yea usaci sounds like a better plan around these part's..

suprised Gavin hasent posted on here yet...:confused:

oh and the bass broke my muffler off.. now my car sounds like a weed wacker..

we all need to get together here some time soon and decide how we wanna set this up..

im sure there are more people out here in utah with some comp worthy shit, we just gotta find em..

hats-3.jpg

Wtf didnt you just pay those guys to weld it on in april?

they welded a hanger on... it's still attatched to my car. the inlet to the muffler came apart.

hats-3.jpg

Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition

-Alpine--Focal--Massive Audio--Stinger--Kinetik--Second Skin-

Hey Seth, finally got around to posting on your thread. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what Seth and I have been talking about. I have a 93' Integra hatch that I want to wall off. 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded, roughly 4-5k watts of power to run them, all Stinger electrical and batts, custom built alt, etc, etc. Going to start tearing the car apart this fall after I get my new car. Anyone wants to chime in and give thoughts, opinions, etc. I'd love to meet everyone.

well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some shit..

Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...

hats-3.jpg

cool. sorry I didn't come by today. I got so busy I didn't have time to think.

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition

-Alpine--Focal--Massive Audio--Stinger--Kinetik--Second Skin-

well now that we are all chimed in here on this thread we need to get together and discuss some shit..

Mel and Thomas are up in the logan treemonton area, best bet is to all meet up at my shop.. since we all know where it is..

allso. i brought my CD's in for you Gavin, there here at the shop...

sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day

sounds like a plan. Just let me know. also a wall with 2 btl 18 is going to slam if you need help building it i'm down

yes that is... Gavin what you gunna use to run the 18's.

allso, my roomate Trevor is getting a Brand New Infinity G35 here pretty soon, he said he want's to join the club. but want's to compete in SQ... so we will see..

allso being that i work here at R.C. Willey, i get a good discount on. Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, MTX, Rockford, Savv, Stinger, Peripheral, Best Kits. and more.

Trev works up at HI-FI & is a MECP Installer, so that's hook ups on Window tint, Alpine, a/d/s, Orion, PPI, Lighting Audio, Kicker, and get's 75% off on RF product's ;)

so with a car club with that mutch product/ installer back up.. we can rock some comp's... just hope we dont go broke doing so... haha

allso, segestions on Car Club names??

the owner of Hi-Fi has a decal plotter so we can make any custom decal...

hats-3.jpg

Hmmmm team ___... I'll get to thinking.

just throw em out there...

can't get right car club.

team never loud enough

??? all the good ones are taken..

we are all more then likely going to have forighn car's.

hats-3.jpg

how about never enuf or the ute DB's

4 hdc3 15's

2 D9's

1 bad hair day