TonyC

9887 for $300, Best price?

I see it's on newegg.com for that price and was wondering if that's the best deal out there, I've checked the main places on caraudio's front page along with google/ebay and I think $300 is the lowest with $7 shipping. Just thought I would ask since I want to purchase one by this weekend.

Thanks for any help you can provide, have a good night and a good weekend!! (happy friday!) :)

TC

REFS: vitveet, RiPPiNiTuP7, CrEaTrE, DB_DRAG_SPL, Lucid15, civicman07, the dude, Grinder1989, AudioFreak, Zxcvtypo, blaze383 & Slammed

had to go to newegg.com to see it for myself.

thats a **** good price if you ask me.

llllllllllllllll

Educate yourself and help stop the ignorance.

llllllllllllllll DEA Judge Francis L Young says...

llllllllllllllll Designing a Ported Box

refs: hazardous0388, snoopdan, karleon, thelow, freezeman_7, imtjnotu, Gebrochen, astroladespl, billabongcr , mustbenu , thunder9500 , 91ser, djdilliodon (6 times), stupify, milenko515, Zeuslicious, Bmoorman05, WaTTsLOk187, too dope 1904, nate2587, rbiele126, denalilvr

Don't Blame Me. I Voted for Ron Paul.

BluePoint Air Ratchet for sale...click me bitch

ive seen these go cheaper.

2500 Duramax chevy 2004

refs: scorpion055, twisztdauthorit, wkbdkid, jddavid123,

Lingerfelt, bumpin buick, jdc753, PatFitz9, ENDER_XVICM, Kevinn, Busabob, frkkevin, 528hz, nismos14, SVT RELAMPAGO, _jay_, adas

ive seen these go cheaper.

where? bnib?

llllllllllllllll

refs: hazardous0388, snoopdan, karleon, thelow, freezeman_7, imtjnotu, Gebrochen, astroladespl, billabongcr , mustbenu , thunder9500 , 91ser, djdilliodon (6 times), stupify, milenko515, Zeuslicious, Bmoorman05, WaTTsLOk187, too dope 1904, nate2587, rbiele126, denalilvr

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Alpine-CDA-9887-CD-MP3-Car-Stereo_W0QQitemZ150202022675QQihZ005QQcategoryZ39750QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if you wait and try and bid sometimes they go lower...

there are some on ebay for 275 + 20 shipping so that is still cheaper not much but cheaper.

if your patient you can get it on ebay cheaper usually.

2500 Duramax chevy 2004

Lingerfelt, bumpin buick, jdc753, PatFitz9, ENDER_XVICM, Kevinn, Busabob, frkkevin, 528hz, nismos14, SVT RELAMPAGO, _jay_, adas

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Alpine-CDA-9887-CD-MP3-Car-Stereo_W0QQitemZ150202022675QQihZ005QQcategoryZ39750QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if you wait and try and bid sometimes they go lower...

there are some on ebay for 275 + 20 shipping so that is still cheaper not much but cheaper.

if your patient you can get it on ebay cheaper usually.

yea but honestly

newegg > any other online electronic store. no *****ing about needing to return an item etc. with newegg you're guaranteed to get the item and if you have problem, return/exchange. with ebay your taking a risk IMO.

llllllllllllllll

yeah there is always the risk i guess. but when you use paypal to do everything its so easy. one time i got scammed and in a week i had all my money back because paypal.

2500 Duramax chevy 2004

yeah there is always the risk i guess. but when you use paypal to do everything its so easy. one time i got scammed and in a week i had all my money back because paypal.

look at my sig. i got screwed by paypal.

luckily my credit card company saved my ass for $250

not downing your suggestion, just saying to me, id rather pay a little bit more for a guarantee.

llllllllllllllll

yeah I get what your saying but also on ebay there I think your automatically insured through paypal. but I'm not sure

2500 Duramax chevy 2004

Sometimes when things go wrong on ebay, they can take a little while to get resolved. I just skipped all that and went through Crutchfield, got my wiring harness, antenna adapter, dash kit, free shipping, and manufacturer's warranty all included in the $399.

I've used ebay many times, and still do, but for this purchase I thought Crutchfield was the way to go for me.

2010 Nissan Maxima SV Premium with OEM DVD/Navigation HU

AudioControl: LC2i

Precision Power: DEQ.8

Scan-Speak: Illuminator R3004/6020-00

Scan-Speak: Discovery 10F/4424G-00

Scan-Speak: Revelator 18W/4531G-00

Audiomobile: MASS 2012 S24

Rockford Fosgate: Power T800-4ad, Power T400-4, Power T1000-1bdCP

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account