Sign in to follow this  
klepto

Run Crystals in the back or not?

I just got in my new SSCS 6's today and want to install them this weekend, but i havent chosen an amp for them. Im debating on wether or not running another set of crystals in the back and running a 4 channel amp would be overkill. I really like the sense of music coming from all around me, and did a little testing with the STOCKERS, shifting the stage from the front to the back of the car...keep in mind my car is a pretty small hatch and i will be running a SI MAG very soon. I did not like it when only the music was coming from in front of me...

How many of you guys have experience running 2 sets of components in your car and enjoy it? I dont want to risk my car sounding cluttered or crappy, but i do want to decide what to do soon so i can buy this amp..

Its either gonna be this for the 2 channel option...

http://massiveaudio.com/lowband/products/amplifiers/proAB/p200-2.html

Or this for the 4 channel...

http://massiveaudio.com/lowband/products/amplifiers/proAB/p400-4.html

05 Subaru WRX Wagon

Pioneer DEH-P880PRS

SI Mag 12''

2.25 cubes @ 32Hz

Massive Audio P1000.1

Crystal SSCS6

Massive Audio 400.4

KnuKonceptz 0 guage

RAAMmat

If you do decide to do it I have a set of the Crystal SSX615 for sale, $100 + Shipping

Refs:

Bought From: TeamPSI, Mattmcss, Skmfkr, Flakko, mikeyboc, 3rdID, the_franchise, DRCKISS, AudioXtremes, AlpineAndy, dB Dom

Sold To: TeamPSI, UndercoverPunk, Robertw813, Kevzaz, 45jimmy, 528hz, VarsityBumper, Toasted1, edwelly, teamsolo, dcole18, JoeSmith502, HawaiianBassHed, jaredspl, oxsign, 18inchjeepin

Any more input?

05 Subaru WRX Wagon

Pioneer DEH-P880PRS

SI Mag 12''

2.25 cubes @ 32Hz

Massive Audio P1000.1

Crystal SSCS6

Massive Audio 400.4

KnuKonceptz 0 guage

RAAMmat

If you like that all around sound, go for it. I had d3 components in my front and rear doors and it didn't sound bad, just liked running the fronts only better.

References:

Sold to: nauticagmo, 808bmw, hustler904, protocol_droid, latina33, dub22, morgans432, BassmentJack, Sr SQ (diymobileaudio), macxx (diymobileaudio)

Bought from: sundownz, bjfish11, 6spdcoupe, 02TurboA4, ngsm13

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this