which speakers should i get?

bnsf36burton
10+ year member

i need 2 pairs of speakers, both coaxial, i have a 97 saturn sc2 and it takes 6.5-6.75 everywhere.......i'm getting a premier p480mp h/u and power acoustik lt720/4 amp

i need to know what one's sound the best and how they sound...natural highs, good bass response, really dont want anything that gets to harsh, etc...i have no way of listening to any of them

also i'd like to know if the focal's and diamonds are worth the extra money...

i got it down to these 4: crysal ssx615's, da d661i's or d361i's, pioneer rev's, or focal 165ca1's

anything would be helpful...i've looked at reviews for some but cant find anything really giving me details

thanks

Well, first things first, you don't want bass from a coaxial.

It sounds like garbage.

They only ones on that list I have heard are the Pioneer Revs.

Seen a car at a show with like 8 or 10 sets of Revs and 4 Premier 12's.

When he cranked it up, it sounded like a concert in his car. I loved it.

The highs weren't harsh, good midbass, and of course, bass coming fro the subs.

Of course his were externally amped and crossed over.

not getting comps....not gunna have the car that long and theres no stock housing

also i meant midbass....im gunan get some subs around christmas probably for good bass...solid midbass will do for now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.