Amp for my speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

scooter924
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey I just picked up some new speakers for cheap from a friend. They are the JBL power series. The 5.25 are rated at 55watts rms and 165 peak and the 6x9 are rated at 110 watts rms and 330 watts peak. I know they arent the greatest speakers but i got them for real cheap. Only thing is that they need an amp to run them properly (they come with an outboard crossover). So i was wondering what the best amp to power these speakers are for around $200. Thanks.

Yep - that's gonna be a really tough-to-beat deal. BNIB product, around $115/shipped with a full, valid warranty. Outside of that it's a quality unit going by the related experiences of those that have used them.

bit more power per channel, bit more space taken up, bit more money...but if you need to split the amp locations for fitment issues..sure why not. otherwise, you'll be fine with the 4-channel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.