Is replacing JUST rears ok?

Participant count
  • Participant list

phildapimp89
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
I have some real nice Nakamichi mids and tweets in my car, but I also have some XXX mids that want some lovin now... If I replaced just the rears is it gonna sound like crap?(They have a nice seperate MTX amp for them)

I know, everybody says just change the front stage, but I want to do the rear, so let me know.

throw the mids in, just use the fader option on ur deck till it sounds good (jus gon sound like mids in the back though cuz u dont have tweets)

well if you put them in the rear you will gain some midbass and even some bass that will come from the rear. You will have to make sure to install them well and put some deadener on there because Im pretty sure they will rattle some stuff properly powered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.