Zv.4 and Sp4

The sp4s are great woofers but with the right install the level 5 isn't gunna get walked on either would the zv4 ... Not saying your biased ... But the sp4 isn't a magic woofer that's all I'm saying........ your saying its gunna stomp

2 other beast subs that's just not the case ... If anything your just losing efficiency going with a 4" coil in most cases
I just retracted my statement saying it will stomp a level 5 but I do believe it will beat it on the low end which is what OP said he wants. I'll put 50$ on my sp4s vs zv4s and level 5s on a sub 30 hz burp if any one in Ohio has 15s willing to meet up. Would be off an m4a which would do better on there 3 inch coils and FIs are far from numbers subs. box is 8 ft after disp. Tuned to 30hz Any one in Ohio? How am I saying its magical when I said other Subs can easily beat it? I respect both the 5s and zv4s but for what OP is looking for IN MY EYES SP4s would be best.

I just retracted my statement saying it will stomp a level 5 but I do believe it will beat it on the low end which is what OP said he wants. I'll put 50$ on my sp4s vs zv4s and level 5s on a sub 30 hz burp if any one in Ohio has 15s willing to meet up. Would be off an m4a which would do better on there 3 inch coils and FIs are far from numbers subs. box is 8 ft after disp. Tuned to 30hz Any one in Ohio? How am I saying its magical when I said other Subs can easily beat it? I respect both the 5s and zv4s but for what OP is looking for IN MY EYES SP4s would be best.
Lol ^ do you even know what you meter at 30hrtz ? Now you wanna bet cash lol lol

I'm out your subs are god on the lows sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

Lol ^ do you even know what you meter at 30hrtz ? Now you wanna bet cash lol lol I'm out your subs are god on the lows sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif
Ha if that's how you see it then that's that I'mputting money where my mouth is tthat's all. As I said before it can be beat idk where your going

Yea this giys not the sharpest tool in the shed mayhems stomp on all the fi wooferd im every aspect I kno a ton of people didnt like the sp4s too much I dont see them stomping the zv4 especially when it comed to lows maybe power handling from a 4" coil oh and I was serious about those 12s as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif fi wooferd sound like pooooo

Yea this giys not the sharpest tool in the shed mayhems stomp on all the fi wooferd im every aspect I kno a ton of people didnt like the sp4s too much I dont see them stomping the zv4 especially when it comed to lows maybe power handling from a 4" coil oh and I was serious about those 12s as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif fi wooferd sound like pooooo
I'm gonna go ahead and disclaim the sharpest tool thing especially come from you I have no need to say anything. Yes mayhems do great numbers that your right about, well the older ones that is I can't comment on the new one since I believe they updated them, and jag you are the only person in the world I know of that says FI sound bad. That's your opinion I don't give a single **** about it but saying 2 SA 12s **** on 2 18" FIs is a laugh unless they were in 2 cubic feet on 300 RMS then ill believe you

I'm gonna go ahead and disclaim the sharpest tool thing especially come from you I have no need to say anything. Yes mayhems do great numbers that your right about, well the older ones that is I can't comment on the new one since I believe they updated them, and jag you are the only person in the world I know of that says FI sound bad. That's your opinion I don't give a single **** about it but saying 2 SA 12s **** on 2 18" FIs is a laugh unless they were in 2 cubic feet on 300 RMS then ill believe you
U must not read to well u inbred I said they soundddd nicer u tard

My ****** 2 12" sa 12s smashed 2 18 fi woofers on lows and sq sadly I wasn't impressed at all with the sp4s id take a mayhem over it any day
Do you have a brain? Look at what you said and please work harder on come backs try Google

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lschevelle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lschevelle
LA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date