Zed Draconia III ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
For real no one? Theres a guy on here that claims he wants to sell his but i want to make sure its the real deal..

Usually the updates are power related. Updates on the website can be sporadic. Mark has done some of the work on the ZED site, and if he does the updates, SSA will have the same updates at the same time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, website doesn't update as often as it should. You should call the shop there and ask. Stephen or his wife generally answer normal business hours (pacific time). I know Leviathan is on 3rd revision so could very well be another revision to Draconia. That being said as far as listening, I doubt you'd hear the difference between versions.

Vertex as a ZED authorized dealer I can vouch that ZED is indeed coming/came out with a new Draconia III, they are also coming out with a Minotaur II. He has already started making them. I just don't think he has time to update his website and take pics. He's a one man show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.