Fosgate amp ratIngs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dirtrider4eva
10+ year member

√\_The CaUsE__
Alright, I want to find some truth to this.

I understand and agree fosgates older lines were underrated, some more than others.

What I find ridiculous is when people saw their t1ks and t1.5ks are putting more than 600 watts out than the model mark 1k, 1.5k. How underrated are they really? I'm referring to the new lines

Some of the old ones were crazy. My power elite t500.2 had a 100ah fuse and dude over 900 bridged

Someone got some clamp proof? If they're putting out so much more, why dont they make the 1k the 1.5k or the 1.5k the 2k?

Why they dont move air? Dont know, just know you can wall them, tune low and not get them to pull a hair trick.
Strange. But Im not interested in jl Much. Thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Why they dont move air? Dont know, just know you can wall them, tune low and not get them to pull a hair trick.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I know but its the same concept

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.