Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included within the US

Item Pictures:

face.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Had I not just spent my amp monies I would have loved to snag this. Would be awesome to have a matching pair. If for whatever reason my other deal falls through I will buy this. Any trades for it?

I would love to be flexible, but at this point I have too much car audio stuff that I keep accumulating and not using. Unless you have a trans for a GTP laying around, I dont need much atm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Thanks though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.