Not open for further replies.

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Item(s) for Sale:

Zed Leviathan III

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition, used very little. Still has film on plexi glass. Has been tested and is guaranteed to work upon arrival!

Specs:

Continuous Output Power into 2 ohm: 330w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 4 ohm: 190w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 6 ohm: 125w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 8 ohm: 100w x 6

Continuous Output Power 3 pairs of channels bridged into 4 ohm: 660w x 3 Channel pairs may be bridged independently

Continuous Output Power 2 channels bridged into 8 ohm: 380w x 3 Channel pairs may be bridged independently

Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 ohm per channel

Minimum Speaker Impedance in Bridge Mode (2 channels): 4 ohm

Frequency Response at rated power into 4 ohms: 10Hz-30KHz -0.1dB

Input Voltage range for rated power into 4 ohms: 0.25 to 8.6 volt

Input Impedance at 2KHz: 47K ohm

Noise below rated output (30KHz limited) -100dB

Channel separation at 2KHz: >80dB

Damping Factor at 20Hz with 4 ohms: >80

Total Harmonic Distortion with 4 ohm: 0.05%

High Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 1+2 and 3+4: 55Hz-4KHz

Low Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 3+4: 55Hz to 4KHz

High Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 5+6: 10Hz-105Hz May be used as a Sub Sonic Filter

Low Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 5+6: 40Hz to 235Hz

Protection: Short Circuit, DC, Thermal

Power Source: 10-14.5v DC Negative Ground

Current Consumption with Sinewave at 4 ohms: 94A

Current Consumption with Music at 4 ohms: 18 to 28A

Idling Current:

Fuse rating with 4 ohm load: 30A-40A depending on usage

Fuse rating with 2 ohm load: 40A -80A depending on usage

Size W x H (247mmx55mm/9.7”x2.1”) x L: 410mm/16.14” Excludes connectors

Made in USA

Price:

$650 shipped. It is currently up on ebay. If a bid is received then this thread will be closed as SOLD.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The things I would do for this amp .....luckily Im starting shutdown at my job so I work 14 hr shifts the next 3 weeks so I will be buying one in the next couple....GLWS and awesome price!

The things I would do for this amp .....luckily Im starting shutdown at my job so I work 14 hr shifts the next 3 weeks so I will be buying one in the next couple....GLWS and awesome price!

We will be having a special this upcoming month on them while supplies last, so keep an eye out!

This amps has a wicked CO section. If I set my mid bass HPF at the HU can this amp run full 3 way active? And can it run all 6 channels off 4 RCA ins?
just get a splitter. This is the EXACT amp I want I just can't afford that price right now. GLWS!

Item(s) for Sale: Zed Leviathan III

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition, used very little. Still has film on plexi glass. Has been tested and is guaranteed to work upon arrival!

Specs:

Continuous Output Power into 2 ohm: 330w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 4 ohm: 190w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 6 ohm: 125w x 6

Continuous Output Power into 8 ohm: 100w x 6

Continuous Output Power 3 pairs of channels bridged into 4 ohm: 660w x 3 Channel pairs may be bridged independently

Continuous Output Power 2 channels bridged into 8 ohm: 380w x 3 Channel pairs may be bridged independently

Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 ohm per channel

Minimum Speaker Impedance in Bridge Mode (2 channels): 4 ohm

Frequency Response at rated power into 4 ohms: 10Hz-30KHz -0.1dB

Input Voltage range for rated power into 4 ohms: 0.25 to 8.6 volt

Input Impedance at 2KHz: 47K ohm

Noise below rated output (30KHz limited) -100dB

Channel separation at 2KHz: >80dB

Damping Factor at 20Hz with 4 ohms: >80

Total Harmonic Distortion with 4 ohm: 0.05%

High Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 1+2 and 3+4: 55Hz-4KHz

Low Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 3+4: 55Hz to 4KHz

High Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 5+6: 10Hz-105Hz May be used as a Sub Sonic Filter

Low Pass Crossovers (24dB/octave) Channels 5+6: 40Hz to 235Hz

Protection: Short Circuit, DC, Thermal

Power Source: 10-14.5v DC Negative Ground

Current Consumption with Sinewave at 4 ohms: 94A

Current Consumption with Music at 4 ohms: 18 to 28A

Idling Current:

Fuse rating with 4 ohm load: 30A-40A depending on usage

Fuse rating with 2 ohm load: 40A -80A depending on usage

Size W x H (247mmx55mm/9.7”x2.1”) x L: 410mm/16.14” Excludes connectors

Made in USA

Price:

$650 shipped. It is currently up on ebay. If a bid is received then this thread will be closed as SOLD.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
do tell sir, pm me if you can about this deal that is coming up

This amps has a wicked CO section. If I set my mid bass HPF at the HU can this amp run full 3 way active? And can it run all 6 channels off 4 RCA ins?
The amp can do all crossover points without using head unit. It has subsonic (which goes up to @ 42) for midbass, then you can go wherever you like on the other channels. I can't imagine how you would need any other crossover.

We will be having a special this upcoming month on them while supplies last, so keep an eye out!
Any chance you can use anything in trade on this one?

I just want to be clear about the xovers. I run and old school deck head eclipse that doesnt have any xovers in it. With this amp, I can do three way active (tweets, mids, midbass)? I just want to make sure becasue I was told this amp has great high pass and low pass, but not bandpass.

Why do you want to run your hpf at the HU? Why not set it at the amp? Also I believe you can run all 6 channels with 4 rca ins, just use splitters.

I just want to be clear about the xovers. I run and old school deck head eclipse that doesnt have any xovers in it. With this amp, I can do three way active (tweets, mids, midbass)? I just want to make sure becasue I was told this amp has great high pass and low pass, but not bandpass.
Yes, this amp has a band pass! In the pictures you can see the options. Looks like the tweeter would be at 4k hz or lower.

Hope this helps!

Why do you want to run your hpf at the HU? Why not set it at the amp? Also I believe you can run all 6 channels with 4 rca ins, just use splitters.

Yes, this amp has a band pass! In the pictures you can see the options. Looks like the tweeter would be at 4k hz or lower.

Hope this helps!
That's how I run it now. Mid bass is cut off at 60 from the HU. That's the only way I can do it now. HU cuts off the bottom end of the mid bass, amps cover the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...